Maintenance Methods and Characteristics of Flanged Gate Valves
Ⅰ. How should the maintenance of the flanged gate valves be carried out?When the flanged gate valve is repaired, it is necessary to learn the relevant methods. If not, it should be carried out by pro...
The Characteristics of Flanged Gate Valve and Its Anti-corrosion Work
Ⅰ. What are the salient features of flanged gate valves?Flanged gate valve is a valve that is often used in life at present. For this kind of valve, do you know what are the significant points of fla...
Six Technical Indicators of Flanged Gate Valve
In the development process of the flanged gate valve, we must pay attention to the six technical indicators of the flanged gate valve, so that the flanged gate valve can be better developed, so what a...
Common Problems and Installation Methods of Flanged Gate Valves
Ⅰ. What is the installation method of the flanged gate valve?Now many flanged gate valves are in use, because the correct installation method is not used, which leads to various failures of flanged g...
Advantages and Structural Characteristics of Flanged Ball Valves
1. What are the advantages of flanged ball valves?Flanged ball valve is a relatively new type of ball valve, and its own structure has some unique advantages, such as no friction to the switch, small ...
Introduction to the Installation Steps and Uses of Flanged Ball Valves
The flanged ball valve works by rotating the valve to make the valve unblocked or blocked. The ball valve is light, small in size, can be made into a large diameter, reliable in sealing, simple in str...
Overview of Stainless Steel Three-way Flanged Ball Valve
The closing part of the stainless steel three-way flanged ball valve is a sphere, and the sphere rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close a valve.Ⅰ. Structural characteristi...
What is Valve Cavitation?
1. Valve cavitationWhen the control valve is selected correctly, the risk of cavitation increases, which will result in higher noise and vibration levels, resulting in very rapid damage to the piping ...
What are the types and scope of use of flange fittings?
Ⅰ. Types of flange fittings1. The types of flanged pipe fittings are divided into national standards: integral flange, threaded flange, butt welding flange, flat neck flange, socket welding flange wi...
The Correct Installation Sequence of Butt Welding Flange and the Reason Why It is Not Easy to Corrode
Ⅰ. The correct installation sequence of butt welding flangeButt welding flange is a type of pipe fitting, which refers to a flange with a neck and a round pipe transition and connected to the pipe by...
Types of Flanged Y-type Strainers and Their Functions
1. Self-cleaning flanged y strainerIt is a kind of filter that directly intercepts impurities in the water, removes suspended solids and particulate matter in the water body, reduces turbidity, purifi...
Overview of Y-type Stainless Steel Filter and Its Working Principle
1. What is a flanged Y strainer?Flange Y straineris an indispensable device on the pipeline of conveying medium, usually installed on the inlet side equipment of pressure reducing valve, pressure reli...
Maintenance of the Flanged Y Strainer
1. How should the flange y strainer be protected and maintained?1) Coarse filterThe core part of the filter is the filter element, which is composed of a filter frame and a stainless steel wire mesh. ...
Are the Valves Closed Clockwise and Open Counterclockwise?
The valves are the control part of the fluid conveying system, which have the functions of cutting off, regulating, diverting, preventing backflow, regulating, diverting or overflowing pressure relief...
The Reasons for Flanged Gate Valves Leakage
In the practical use of the flanged gate valves, it may leak. Why does it happen? Is there some way to avoid it? Let's share the reasons for the leakage of the flanged gate valves.Ⅰ. Leakage in t...
Call us on:
No.68 Hezuo Road, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, China
Your browser does not support VBScript!