Flanged gate valve is a valve that is often used in life at present. For this kind of valve, do you know what are the significant points of flanged gate valve? Let's find out together.
1. As far as the flanged gate valve is concerned, because the flanged gate valve has the advantages of easy assembly, low failure rate and meets the automation needs of the industry, it is a more cost-effective choice for the industry.
Because of the use of general traditional pneumatic valves, it is inevitable to have piping, solenoid valves and compressors to match, while the flanged gate valve is driven by a motor, which is easy to install.
And the electric valve installation can be matched with the original automatic control circuit of the factory, which can save other costs. In addition, the motor-driven way of opening and closing is relatively smooth, there is no shortcoming of excessive instantaneous impulse, and the failure rate can be greatly reduced.
2. Relevant people in the industry said that in industrial processes, valves are mostly used to control the travel and flow of various fluids, such as water, oil, chemical liquids, etc., based on parameters such as temperature, pressure and flow.
The commonly used control valves in factories include pressure reducing valves, pneumatic constant temperature valves, solenoid valve constant temperature systems, proportional control valve constant temperature systems, and temperature control valves.
When selecting various types of automatic valves, factors such as the type of heat engine, the required accuracy, the quality of the control valve, the pressure drop, the flow rate and its structure, the failure rate, the manufacturer's credit and after-sales service should be considered in order to achieve economical and practical purposes.
We all know that in the process of valve production, the corresponding anti-corrosion work is indispensable, and the flanged gate valve is no exception. Its anti-corrosion work is essential, so how to carry out the anti-corrosion work of the flanged gate valve?
1. The first is the selection of materials, which is the most important factor in preventing valve corrosion. Normally, cast steel valves are used for water, oil and gas.
If it contains corrosive media such as acid and alkali, stainless steel should be selected. Generally, the temperature should be controlled below 200 degrees. Stainless steel will produce a passive film in the medium to prevent further corrosion.
The highly corrosive medium needs to be used at a high temperature, so the super corrosion-resistant alloy material should be selected. The medium is reducible, and the stainless steel material containing Mo is selected; the medium is oxidizing, and the stainless steel material containing Cr is selected.
2. Surface coating: Paint coating the valve surface is also a commonly used anti-corrosion method. Spraying epoxy resin paint on the surface of the elastic seat flanged gate valve is such a treatment method.
3. The medium is isolated from the flow channel of the valve body by using lining materials, which include engineering plastics, natural rubber and various synthetic rubbers, generally only at lower pressures and reduced operating temperatures.
4. Surface electroplating valve surface chrome-plating, nickel-plating, copper-plating can also effectively achieve the effect of preventing corrosion.