Butt welding flange is a type of pipe fitting, which refers to a flange with a neck and a round pipe transition and connected to the pipe by butt welding. Butt welding flanges are not easy to deform, have good sealing and are widely used.
It is suitable for pipelines with large fluctuations in pressure or temperature or pipelines with high temperature, high pressure and low temperature. The advantage of butt welding flange is that the quotation is relatively cheap, and the nominal pressure does not exceed 2.5MPa;
Butt welding flanges are also used on pipelines that transport expensive, flammable and explosive media. The nominal pressure of butt welding flanges is around PN16MPa.
1. First, the inner and outer sides of the connected stainless steel butt welded pipe fittings should be sorted out before connecting the butt welding flanges.
2. Install the flanges with grooved rings on the pipes that need to be connected.
3. The port of the pipe needs to be processed by a 90-degree flanging process. After the treatment, the plane of the port of the pipe needs to be ground. After grinding, it should be vertical and flat, and there is no doubt about burrs, bumps and deformation, and the nozzle needs to be rounded with special tools. .
4. Another simple method is to use the finished product to flange the short pipe and then weld it on the pipe.
5. Embed the stainless steel sealing ring of the O-shaped rubber sealing ring installed on both sides in the flange plate with the groove ring. The inner hole of the sealing ring is the same as the inner diameter of the pipe.
6. Then connect the flange holes with bolts, and the bolt components need to be tightened symmetrically.
7. When tightening the butt welding flange, pay attention to ensure that the seals at each joint must meet the required specifications.
Stainless steel flanges for sale will not corrode, pit, rust or wear. Stainless steel is still one of the strongest materials in construction metals.
Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it can permanently maintain the engineering integrity of structural components.
Chromium-containing stainless steel butt-welded pipe fittings also combine mechanical strength and high elongation, and are easy to process and manufacture to meet the needs of architects and structural designers.
All metals react with oxygen in the atmosphere to form an oxide film on the surface. Unfortunately, the iron oxide that forms on ordinary carbon steel continues to oxidize, causing the rust to expand and eventually to form holes.
Carbon steel surfaces can be secured by plating with paint or oxidation-resistant metal, but, as is known, this protection is only a thin film.
Stainless steel flanges are widely used in petroleum, chemical, nuclear power plants, food manufacturing, construction, shipbuilding, papermaking, medicine and other industries. They are used in different industries and show the use-value of stainless steel flanges in various industries.